Do you long for a spiritual practice that is deeply sensual & empowering to you as a woman?
For women of all ages & sizes with no- to- pro dance experience & follow at your own pace!
Awakening the Lovers Video Includes:
- Anchoring as the Infinite SEA Meditation
- Syren Song
- Gratitude Warm Up
- Aligning to the Highest Wave
- The Lovers Heart
- The Lovers Hips
- Transformational 20 min Daily Practice
Purchasing will grant you to immediate access and download of the full 1 hour Awakening the Lovers – Transformational Bellydance Video.
Awakening the Lovers is a fun yet deep, sensually embodied practice to support us in cultivating a deeper recognition of who and what we really are.
You are free! Your essence is love and bliss!
Whether you feel it right now or not. Regardless of how you look or think about yourself.
Free, love and bliss is what you already are. Yet we are habituated to see ourselves and relate to ourselves, each other and the world as much less.
In this hour long class you will learn how to access your body’s wisdom to release unnecessary habits of body, mind and emotion and be freed into currents of enlivening energy with the transformational and healing power of The Lovers.
The Lovers are two of the Sacred Shapes of SEA Bellydance and a living language of energy transmission.
The Lovers reveal hidden beliefs and patterns that are literally right below the surface, releasing hardened habits of shame and unnecessary tensions as well as toning up areas of body, mind and emotions that are needing strength, conviction and courage.
This video is an introduction to the healing and transformational power of Bellydance that is both simple yet profound. It is a movement practice that you can do over and over to empower, awaken and release unnecessary habits of body, mind and emotion to be freed into abundant energy, vitality, creativity, self-love and health.
Awakening the Lovers is perfect for women who:
- Are completely new to dance but feel drawn to a sensual, vibrant and deeply spiritual movement practice.
- Are experienced bellydancers who might be experiencing burn-out from performing or who would like to explore how to access healing and spiritual insights from our beloved dance.
- Have a current meditation practice, but would like to add a more physical component that honors and celebrates a woman’s particular access and experience of the divine.
- Are new to spiritual practice, but who love dance and would like to marry the two.
- Need to recharge and take some time for awakened self-care to be even more radiant expressions of empowerment in the world.
- Are sensual and passionate dancers deep inside but in hiding and yearn for a safe space to explore and express themselves more fully.
- Longing for more sensuality, a sense of belonging on this planet and access to the unique Mystery that lives in your experience of life.
- Crave relief from self-concern and constant self-criticism and feel that life could be much bigger and juicier!
How to Practice with this video
Ultimately you will feel how often to practice with this video.
The first 40 minutes is a detailed experiential teaching that includes a meditation and a “gratitude warm up” giving thanks for who you are right now, as a living facet of the divine that learns, grows and evolves in conscious relationship with life. No holding back for some imagined perfect future moment, but embracing the totality of your being in this precious moment.
The Sacred Shapes of the Lovers are then danced and explored in detail. These shapes form the elegant yet simple language of energy transmission that makes this dance and practice unique. Areas of low tone are built up while areas of habitual hardness are softened.
The last 20 minute is a condensed practice of the above that you can dance a couple of times a week or daily.
For your first time dancing with this video I suggest is that you give yourself the full hour. Then dive right into the practice without holding back. Ideally plan to relax afterward with at least 5 minutes of rest, Enjoy a nap, sitting contemplation, some writing or drawing. If you have the opportunity, take a bath or even dance right before going to bed so that the shapes will continue to weave their healing into your dreams.
After this first full hour practice, then you can dance regularly with the Transformational 20 minute practice as often as daily, a couple times a week or weekly. You may enjoy creating a healing ritual dance with this video on New Moon or Full Moon evenings!
If you feel that a review of a particular section is required then you can easily go back and repeat it as often as you desire.
Welcome to a spiritual path full of passionate equanimity! Where we embody a love so fierce and so compassionate that limiting beliefs of body, mind and emotion melt away to free you into abundant energy.
As the Mystery dances Herself awake!
Awakening the Lovers is an invitation to the spiritual and healing powers of bellydance that you can practice at home, at your own pace.
Everyday is a different dance. Every moment a new opportunity emerges.
I wish you many delicious empowerments and profound openings into the depth of the SEA of love that is You!
More about Tara Star
As a performer, Tara Star bellydanced in 5-star venues in exotic Hawaii, Malaysia, Thailand, Bangladesh and India, performing for royalty, heads of state, weddings, TV shows and celebrities for over 11 years. She has also taught numerous workshops and festivals worldwide. Even more